August 22nd @ 1pm to 2pm
Join HIPAA Compliance Services' free webinar to learn about annual (or more frequent) required/documented updates to your HIPAA program. If your program is not current and a breach or mishandling of patient information occurs then it is YOUR fault and you are at risk of major fines. Conversely, if you have documented good faith efforts in ALL HIPAA areas the government tends to NOT fine you and will often actually offer assistance!
It pays to know, do and document!
This webinar will explore required actions (audits, reviews and evaluations) such as:
* Required monthly security reminders you must issue to your team
* Information System Activity Reviews... what they are, how you do them and how they must be documented
* Required 'desk' run through of your contingency plan including data recovery and emergency mode operations.
* Annual physical plant audit
* Required risk analysis updates
* Required annual A-Z audit... what it is and what you have to do ... and much more... register NOW